Friday, January 29, 2010

Moving Forward

I have found that one of the hardest things to do is to deliberately move forward. Too often I, and others I know, tend to allow life to move along without much input or effort on my part. Obviously time moves on. The question is what do we as conscious beings do with that movement?

I can choose to take some of that time and decide what my goals and path should be or I can just let the time pass. I've often heard from people that they are too old to do something. The idea is that in 5 years I will be 50 or 65 or whatever so I'm too old to do that. However, whether one does it or not he or she will still be that age in 5 years.

My point is that time moves forward. I am choosing to make that movement deliberate on my part and do something rather than let the time move on without accomplishing anything.

I have already made huge changes in my life. Change is inevitable, therefore I should be in charge of that change, not let it happen totally randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment